CallME! Click-to-Call -- API
The CallME! API is a simple to integrate REST API using HTTP POST or GET methods. The CallME! API can be enabled for any CallME! account, but allow you to specify both phone numbers. The CallME! API is an extension of a normal CallME! account, comes with an on-line control panel and the same international call rates apply.
The advanced CSS template structure of the CallME! system makes that the API should not necessarily be used to create your own look and feel. The CSS templates allow you to do this in much less time than integrating an API and provide you a front-end with many features you would have to write yourself when using the API.
- callme - executes a CallME! call where you provide both phone numbers
- callme_sub - executes a call within the CallME! master/sub-account structure (only reseller/directories)
- callme_vmsg - executes a Voice Message call
- add_sub - adds a sub-account under a master-account (only reseller/directories)
- asign_sub - assigns a sub-account to a client (only reseller/directories)
- lock_ip - locks the requesting IP address to your servers IP address only
- cdr - returns a call data record
- cdr_post - allows to post call data records automatically
- monthly_report - returns a monthly report
- send_sms - sends an sms/text message
- send_login - sends login details to a user
- prepaid - returns your actual prepaid balance
- callcost - returns the price per minute and destination for each call leg, based on the phone numbers you provide